Nice to meet you!
I am Quentin Hunter BSc (Hons) ACMA FRGS, CEO and founder of Online Sales Consultancy.
I am one of those rare breeds of people who is qualified as an accountant as well as a marketer. Not only do I know how to help you generate leads, I understand the numbers so I can help you stay profitable and cash flow positive!
I have worked across a range of different industries in small family-run businesses, medium sized businesses and in large multi-national corporations.
I have served as a director on the board of 8 UK and 2 US companies.
I have been involved in three mergers, three start-ups, four acquisitions, one sale to private equity and one successful defence of a hostile take-over bid!
As well as using proven frameworks and methodologies, I bring over 30 years’ experience growing both the top and bottom line of businesses of all shapes and sizes in different industry sectors.
I also love travel (when we are allowed to). I have had the fortune to visit and experience many different and interesting countries and cultures. I am a Fellow of the Royal Geographic Society (FRGS).
Another passion of mine is skiing. I am a qualified ski instructor. Although I don’t teach professionally but enjoy helping friends and family improve their skiing and helping them experience the exhilaration and joy I have experienced when skiing and being out in the mountains.
We are Direct Response Marketers. If you are unfamiliar with the term this is marketing that is design to produce an immediate response or action. This could be a sale, an email opt in, a phone call etc.
Some of the main characteristics of direct response marketing include:
- Trackable – Unlike “branded” marketing you can trace an action back to a specific media or an ad.
- Measurable – As it is trackable you can easily measure how effective each ad is and what its return on investment (ROI) is.
- Compelling headlines and sales copy – Uses compelling messages that are of strong interest to potential customers to get a response and encourage them to take action.
- Target specific audience or niches – Rather than blanket promote to anyone we focus your marketing resources on very specific audiences who are interested in your product or service.
- Specific Offer – Look at providing an offer of high value that talks about a prospect’s interests, desires, fears and frustrations.
- Needs a Response – In direct response marketing there is always a call to action (CTA) that a prospect is being encouraged to take. That could be a sale, email sign up. Phone call etc.
- Follow Up – Having an automated email follow up sequence that encourages prospects and leads to take further action towards your desired end result or outcome.
We are qualified as a senior media buyer with Adksills, the leading media buying training company.
We are also Digital Marketer Certified Partners. Digital Marketer are a leading digital marketing training company who have trained over 126,000 marketers. They also host the largest Digital Marketing Conference Traffic and Conversion Summit.
We are working with Digital Marketer to double the size of over 10,000 businesses.
As Digital Marketer Certified Partners we have access to tools, training, frameworks and techniques that have been developed by Digital Marketer doubling the size of 1,000s of businesses globally.
Please feel free to contact us to if you would like to discuss how we can help you grow your business.